Hitachi IH100 (Currency Counter)
Hitachi ih100 is an advanced, intelligent single pocket Currency Counter and Discriminator with three counterfeit detection modes – Ultra-Violet (UV), Magnetic (MG) and Infrared (IR). Using Full IR CIS sensors, it can recognize the value and count of U.S. money. The clam shell styled front cover allows for easy access to sensors/rollers for cleaning and removing notes, if necessary.
• Counts and Identifies all US denominations
• Rejects suspect banknotes and rules out identification errors. The machine stops automatically and the suspect banknote will not be counted.
Three Counting Modes:
• Mixed: Counts mixed currency without presorting and gives individual counts and values.
• Piece: Standard piece counting.
• Mixed Sorting: Counts one denomination and stops on any other denomination.
Three Counterfeit Modes:
• UV – Ultra-Violet Detection
• MG – Magnetic Detection
• IR – Infrared Detection
• Very tolerant to worn and soiled banknotes.
• Hinged design for easy access and cleaning
• Large blue backlit LCD
• Small portable/footprint
• Preset and Manual batch settings
• RS232 port / USB port
• Updatable software for new bills via USB port.
|Product Name||Hitachi IH100 Currency Counter/ Discriminator With Single Pocket|
|Currency Range||AED, EUR, GBP, OMR, Optional (Any 6 Currencies), SAR, USD|
|Hopper Capacity||500 notes|
|Stacker Capacity||200 notes|
|Counterfeit Detections||IR, MG, UV|
|Speed- Counts Per Minute (CPM)||1100|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||12.50 x 9.25 x 11.0 (WxHxD)|